John Bull Ltd is looking for an Warehouse Representative to join our team in Nassau, Bahamas at our Business Center.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hard worker, attention to detail, is observant, and enjoys the warehouse environment.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for fulfilling the logistics behind receiving, processing and storing inventory according to purchase orders and store policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, but not limited to:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Rotate inventory dates (where applicable)
- Adheres to the John Bull Corporate Values (listed below)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Team Building skills.
- Thorough Product Knowledge.
- Full command of the English Language.
- Team Player.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Computer literate
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION
Along with our finest brands in the world, service and price we must go above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are committed to absolute trustworthiness and incorruptibility – a firm adherence to both applicable laws and relevant moral standards.
RESPECT FOR ALL PEOPLE
To be our best we must work in an environment of mutual respect. Everyone has value, regardless of gender, ethnic or educational background.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
At John Bull we have a long history of doing most things in a first-class manner and are committed to achieve that level of performance in all aspects of our business.
TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
Our people are our business. The key then to being successful is creating an environment where all associates feel they are respected, valued and have equal access to growth and development opportunities.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
We exercise good judgment by “doing the right thing” instead of just “doing things right”. We strive to understand the impact of our decisions, and accept responsibility for our actions.
By submitting this application, I authorize my current employers, past employers, educational institutions and individuals and organizations named or referred to in this application to provide John Bull Ltd with references upon request in order to assist the company in deciding whether to employ me. I hereby release my former and current employers, my former educational institutions, and any individual or organization providing such a reference from any liability, damages, causes of action, complaint, or charges concerning the giving and receiving of such references, information, or opinions related to my employment.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal. Further, I understand that and agree that, if hired, I will be on probation for six months during which time I may be terminated without any previous notice or severance pay in lieu of notice.