John Bull Beauty Advisor
John Bull Ltd is looking for a Beauty Advisor to join our team in Nassau, Bahamas. This person will actively seek out and engage customers to sell our fabulous lines of makeup products.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for sales, and passionate about contributing to top-line sales growth.
- Demonstrate, promote, apply and sell John Bull’s beauty products and services - Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets - Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team sales goals.
- Track progress and results - Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment.
- Research and understand target market - Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and John Bull’s overall market opportunity.
- 1-2 years experience applying beauty/makeup products, sales experience a plus
- Must provide portfolio or pictures of your past make applications
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with Point of Sale systems
- Certification is a plus
About John Bull Ltd:
John Bull Ltd is a retail organization committed to excellence in all facets of our organization. As a team, our mission is to have our customers and suppliers acknowledge that we not only meet but exceed their expectations, and are superior to the competition in everything we do.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes our corporate values: Excellent service and satisfaction, Integrity/Honesty, Respect for all people, Commitment to excellence, Taking care of our people, and Doing the right thing.
By submitting this application, I authorize my current employers, past employers, educational institutions and individuals and organizations named or referred to in this application to provide John Bull Ltd with references upon request in order to assist the company in deciding whether to employ me. I hereby release my former and current employers, my former educational institutions, and any individual or organization providing such a reference from any liability, damages, causes of action, complaint, or charges concerning the giving and receiving of such references, information, or opinions related to my employment.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal. Further, I understand that and agree that, if hired, I will be on probation for six months during which time I may be terminated without any previous notice or severance pay in lieu of notice.