Subway® Sandwich Artist - Cable Beach
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
About SUBWAY® Bahamas:
SUBWAY® Bahamas is a subsidiary of John Bull Ltd, a retail organization committed to excellence in all facets of our organization. As a team, our mission is to have our customers and suppliers acknowledge that we not only meet but exceed their expectations, and are superior to the competition in everything we do.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes our corporate values: Excellent service and satisfaction, Integrity/Honesty, Respect for all people, Commitment to excellence, Taking care of our people, and Doing the right thing.
By submitting this application, I authorize my current employers, past employers, educational institutions and individuals and organizations named or referred to in this application to provide John Bull Ltd with references upon request in order to assist the company in deciding whether to employ me. I hereby release my former and current employers, my former educational institutions, and any individual or organization providing such a reference from any liability, damages, causes of action, complaint, or charges concerning the giving and receiving of such references, information, or opinions related to my employment.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal. Further, I understand that and agree that, if hired, I will be on probation for six months during which time I may be terminated without any previous notice or severance pay in lieu of notice.